Shoes are very hard for me to find. I have to wear certain style shoes.

I have been ordering shoes from foot smart since 1990's and never had a problem up until now. The shoes I ordered was always a good quality shoe and last for up to 2 to 3 years wearing daily. Às of December 2015 I searched until I found a descent pair of dress shoes. I paid a substantial prixe for those shoes.

After receivong the shoes I was not able to wear shoes for over 6 months. I was under the impression I had order a good support shoe and when I was able to try them on I discovered they had a rubber hill which was not described in the order book. I felt as if I was walking like a seesaw. I called and talked with a representative who proclaimed he had no idea of the name of the company nor a address or a phone numbér to contact customer service.

He said they just was the distributor, I called back again later on and was told I had to contact customer service online only. I still have not been able to get in touch with anyone. I don't have money to throw away. I work to hard.

This was false advertisement with a hidden agenda. I can't wear any type of shoe.

I have to have a good support shoe. I only ask to return the shoes for a refund.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments