I ordered some orthotics from Footsmart last week. They sent me an email telling them to call them about the order. I had forgotten my phone at home and couldn't call them back. The next day I got and email saying that the order had shipped. I figured that there was no problem.

A few days later I got the shipment, only to find out that they shipped the item, but in the ladies size. These do not fit. I called, they said the item I ordered was out of stock, and that they would not take them back and credit me the amount. They said since they were clearance - no returns.

THEY SENT ME THE WRONG ITEM (it appears they willingly did this as to not have to cancel the sale). Then they tell me I can't return them. This was not my error!

Some of the worst customer service I've ever seen. I'll never order anything from them again!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $22. This person is overall dissatisfied with Footsmart. The most disappointing about footsmart metatarsal orthotics at Footsmart was customer service and return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Footsmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Footsmart to other companies on our site.

Comments