Don't pay attention to their web site when they say that the item is in stock.I paid for expedited shipping, which means, apparently, that it won't be expedited because it isn't in stock.

Now, it will be over 2-weeks before I receive it. AND they will not automatically credit me for the expedited shipping I did not get ... I HAVE TO CALL THEM AFTER THE PRODUCT ARRIVES. So it does not inconvenience them, they inconvenience me ...

THE CUSTOMER. I think it was Sam Walton (of WalMart fame) who said that if you make one customer mad, he will tell a hundred.

NO ONE bothered to contact me and tell me about this.ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of propet mclean shoes. Footsmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned propet mclean shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Footsmart.

Comments

What do you expect.Amazon only company worth dealing with.

I am waiting on a Footsmart order,(17-Days and counting) which will be the last. ps... They charge the credit card before you get the shoes.

Weird name for a dumb company.I Boycott Footsmart.