Lake View, New York
Resolved
2.2

On 7/7/2016 I returned a pair of shoes. On 7/13/2016 I received a confirmation e-mail that Footsmart received them and I would receive a refund in 6-10 days. No refund. Sent e-mail inquiring about refund. No response. Called customer service on 8/2/201

6 and was told refund was issued 7/22 and would show on my credit card Friday 8/5. Still no refund.

I have been getting bold faced lies about this refund.They tell me refunds will be issued within a certain time and they aren't. If there is a problem they should inform me. I am out $134.95 and I don't have the shoes. They sent me a duplicate order. I paid for

Both pairs of shoes when I only wanted 1 pair . I want my refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user50351810 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor refund policy and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i want my refund" of footsmart customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $135. Footsmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned footsmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Footsmart.

Comments

Lake Mary, Florida, United States #1199396

They told me it would take 15 BUSINESS days and I SHOULD receive my refund. I guess it will take a lot longer than that and a lot more of my time.